Thursday, November 18, 2010

masa yg berlalu terlalu pantas... smpi aq rase.. dpt ke aq kejar??? "satu tanda tanya"

salam. . . .

its been a while since my last post... huhu...
entry for today is about me n my lovely friends ^^
yeeehaaaa!! holiday!! haahaha.. (wut i'm so xcited bout... i also dunno.. XD)

i feeeeeeeeeel restless!
a lot of thing happen...


why???



sbb terlalu bnyk taking pixcha!! hahaha~ 









percaye x, we create our own "sweet" memories... when i said sweet... i really mean it... booyaaaaa~ haha...hopefully this friendship will last forever... (hey gurls, dun look at me like that.. do u think i'm telling lie here... it true! chincha!~) 




i gave this prove! (warn u, pixcha heavy -from now till the end- tgk atas risiko sndiri.. lalala)
















nak lg???? okay..... here u go!!
















. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .

meanwhile.. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

me .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

carik peluang amek gmbr diri sndiri.. lalalala~ 





















me n friends!














































so...







i think....





this is the longest entry i ever made......








and...






i dun want to make it any longer....







so...




lets...







END it now!!!!!






huhu... here are the last pixcha!! n I save the best for the last.. hehe^^



my bestie wearing my glasses... hahaha.. cute kan?


gmbr giler2 my friends... OMG! love them damn much!


bye sume =)

No comments:

Post a Comment