Saturday, July 3, 2010

Intro of me!! ^^ err~ do this necessary? "what a hassle" (huhu.. usuinye dialog)

Name : Yuuki lurve Nino!! hahaha... (do this my real name?? haha.. i dun wanna tell..bluek;p) mekky called me yukky!! hehe.. (i'm her twin..bliv me??)

Music :a lot of music!! mostly kpop n jpop^^

Movies :dunno.. gomenasai ^^ (haha... xnk ngaku bnyk abes kn mase tgk movie.. haha)

TV :KBS n ANIMAX are my fav^^

Books :twilight series, sophie kinsella's novels, and many more... (sory guys i dun like harry potter's novel)

Sports :not interested! hahahaha!!

Interests :youtubing, watch drama online, read manga~

Activities : youtubing, watching dramas online, reading manga online (activity jugak kn??)

Dreams :dun ask me? coz i have a LOT of dreams.. warn u ;P

Best Features :i dun have lorh... i'm damn ugly! hoho~

About Me :honestly i'm really into korean and japanese stuff..also willing to learn hangul n nihonggo... >>most of my time was wasted on youtubing.. ;p searching for mv, show n many more.

Bio :nothing special bout me.. just a simple person.. so pendiam n i think people would think i'm sombong... but actually i'm not! hahaXD i'm talking too much... non-stop.. just basicly i dun like to be so friendly ^^ hehe.. i dunno.. its my attitude.. dun like.. dun add ^^ i'm not such a person will talking crap to people just to act "friendly" yeah this me... i'm who i am =)

hmm... looks like i'm copying somewhere kn? haha... okay2.. i admit.. i'm so lazy to type all this stuff so just copy n paste from my Tagged profile.. hahaXD..hey atleast i didnt copy somebody else profile rite.. chotto, this is a BRILLIANT idea! u should tell me earlier.. haha... (do i brave enough to do it?? hmm..)


hmmm... i was going to put my pic here but suddenly how bout make u guys tertanya2 dlu who am i.. haha... next time i will put my pic k ^^



thanx for stopping by =)
yuuki^^

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!u're so like me!!im really,undoubtebly ur twins~!!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! sure la.. i already know u r my twin.. hahaXD

    ReplyDelete