Saturday, July 3, 2010

FAQ of myself??

haha.. i'm so bored and dunno what to write for my second post.. haha...
so just let it be FAQ k... (mcm la ade org kesah pe yg aq ske or x.. haha)

ok, lets start.. ^^

1. when you online you will click on?
-my email
-blog
-twitter
-facebook
-on my msn (usually do this if mekky online or going to chitchat with her^^)

2. Your bestie when online?
-Mekky!!!! haha... bcoz she always here when i'm online =)

3. If you need somebody to talk bout K/Jstuff you will talk to?
-mekky
-kash
-nurin

4. If i want somebody to teach me chinise i will go to. . .
-mekky of coz.. (she gud at it)

5. Then if you want to learn nihonggo?
- Go find my sis but she usually not going to teach me.. haha (i means for now.. huh)

6. Then how you know hangul?
-hey thats the benefit of watching KDrama~ i also learn nihonggo while watching Jdrama.. (any sensei or seonsaeng-nim going to teach me?? hahaXD)i bliv ramai yg blaja ikut cara ni kan ^^

7. Do you like online shopping?
OMG! I lurve so much!! haha~

8. On what time do you sleep?
i always sleep "early" la... btol!! believe me ^^

9. What you hate the most?
I hate people who doesnt know what the meaning of "friends"~ but i like when people be my friends because sharing the same interest =)

10. Your fav color?
PURPLE!!!!!!

11. Your Jpop idol?
hubby nino <3 <3 (Ninomiya Kazunari - ARASHI)

12. Your Kpop idol?
SUPER JUNIOR!

13.Currently your fav anime?
Kaichou-wa Maid Sama! (i lurve Usui and 3 Idiot Trio.. hahaXD)

14. Currently your fav drama (Korean n Japanese)
pls do not ask... so many to list down... i dun static with one.. wakakakaka!!

15. Your stupidity?
eat way too much of ICE-CREAM everytime!!! (jgn kate bile lapar, xlapar pon mkn gk.. lalalala)

16. I know you will buy epop every month, if u cant?
i will kill the editor of epop bcoz not print enough of epop!! grrr~~ KILL YOU!! XD

17. Do you bliv in "times can heal everything"? why?
-yes, I do~ there is always something we can solve by ourself so just lets time take the responsibility... even it will take a years.. but if its can make me happy so why not... haha... (yes i know ckp lg senang dr mghadapi.. but its my opinion nyway)

18. Your character? (for safety reason before start be ur friend.. haha)
-judge it urself.. haha.. rilex i dun bite people.. unless if i'm vampy.. (means edward bite me.. haha... then left bella behind)

19.Why u blogging??
i dunno!! haha.. no la.. i need something to "talk" with everyday.. ^^

20. Anything else?
ask me then.. lalala... lazy to write more... lalalala~


okay... thats all..

thanx for spent ur time read my post...

arigatou!



p/s > as i promise before.. heehe.. my pic... but half??? okay la tu... hehe~

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!there's my name everywhre~!!oh I LOVE YOU!!!!hahahaXD
    i love this post...its an awesome one...^^
    but what's with the "means edward bite me.. haha... then left bella behind" ??=.= like ewwww~~~feel like puking after see this...XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr~ sure la aq nk bg ko glamour gk.. hahaa~
    hmmmm..... no komen... (edward!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa~~
    my name tooo...
    thanks buddy..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete